Thursday 5 March 2015

Say Something I'm Giving Up On You



Im scared to love you
If I know one thing about you is that you are very good at walking away so I know you can do that at any time when this gets boring again
Here I am standing in the middle of it all
Looking like a fool but I don't care my mind is made up
Its you I love but you are bad for me
Your presence in my life results in nothing but pain but still damn girl I can't get enough of you
Einstein once said : Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results well he wasn't in love like I was .
So unlike that other time my eyes are wide open and I'm watching you
I'm watching you real close
I should probably walk away but I love you girl and it is just not enough
I deserve better if not for me then for my future
I'm worth more than just a second chance
A back up when the first choice ran off with your heart like you did mine
I hate the way you make me feel
I hate myself for how I feel about you
So here we go again
And I know very well when you say you miss me I'm not the only one

No comments:

Post a Comment