Thursday 26 February 2015

Fifty Shades Of Sunnyside


It was a Saturday morning just after 8 am, I just came back from a party
on my way to get breakfast, I looked like shit I mean considering the fact that I just woken up and got dropped of by my place
I knew I was hungry but I wasn't sure if I had enough to get something to eat, as I searched I found a few notes which were enough for coffee and a burger with chips
Had my meal and back to the flat I went.
She was walking down and I walking up the street, she was looking fly and oh my she got me hooked line and sink right there and then. So I went over we had a little chat
and spoke about visiting each other, she said she would see me later that day.
So there we were at my flat after some wine, snacks, music playing the whole setup was romantic to say the least.

I won't lie she had some serious booty, she was packing and I couldn't believe it was all mine for even just for that one night
I got excited and as we undressed I thought to myself what if I cum to quickly and just how tight is her pussy, I slipped my fingers inside her panties to feel the wetness on
my hand as I reached deeper with my fingers she moaned like a good little girl. I couldn't put both my fingers inside, had to settle for the one finger that is when I realized
just how tight she was down there.

At this point I'm panting and so ready for her seeing as she's already wet but my mind is also curious as to how tight she may be, wondering if I might hurt her,
I really didn't want anything to go wrong.

I decided to put myself out of the misery and just go for it, slowly I took off the last piece of clothing she had on, I must say even her underwear was just as sexy...
As I lifted her legs up and went on top of her, she moaned in that sexy kinda way that makes a man feel like his doing everything right, I slowly went inside her,
trying so hard to be gentle, but as I pushed myself inside her she moaned again and this time I realized that it was a little different, sounded like she was in pain...
I decided to kiss her and pushed inside yet again this time around she moaned a little louder and I was sure that it was the kind that indicated that she was indeed in pain...
I asked her if she wanted to continue and she said she was in pain and just wanted me to hold her...Even as hard as I was I knew I couldn't have her that night,
so I obliged and  gave the lady what she has asked for, we slept with me holding her tight in my arms with a hard on of course but there was something about having her I my
arms that felt so special..

No comments:

Post a Comment