Friday 7 March 2014

The Royal Pigeon


Nasruddin became prime minister to the king. Once while he wandered through the
palace, he saw a royal falcon.
Now Nasruddin had never seen this kind of a pigeon before. So he got out a pair of
scissors and trimmed the claws, the wings and the beak of the falcon.
“Now you look like a decent bird,” he said. “Your keeper had evidently been
neglecting you.
“You’re different so there’s something wrong with you!”

" Me only have one ambition , y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together-Black, White,Chinese, Everyone- That's all " Bob Marley
And he goes on to say , " I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side" 

Its ok to be different , we should not have to destroy each other for being different 
I dont know which part of the planet your reading this from but lately we have seen alot of violence in the world , religious wars, gay rights in Uganda , Ukraine burning down to name but a few
We human beings are full of love and compassion
We are better than this 
We deserve to treat each other with respect and adherence 
Everyone deserves a good quality of life , not to be cursed and stoned because they are different

No comments:

Post a Comment