Thursday 13 March 2014

Happiness



You make me happy 
You are may happiness 
Imagine hearing those words from someone you like , love  
Think of all that responsibility . In essence you are their happiness 
Without you they see no life or joy , your their beginning and end
I think that is just too much to expect from a human being such as your self 
So if someone is your happiness , what happens when are no longer in your life 
You are now unhappy ? 
And you will find someone else to make you happy again: that's the story of our lives
  
We are always looking for the next fix , relationship etc 
I bet some people can't even remember the last time they were single 
We have this want to always have some sort of connection with someone , anyone will do 
We have all dated someone just as to be not alone at least once. 
Nobody likes being alone , but if that person is your happiness  
Then without them your happiness doesn't exist 
That's not a world i wanna live in 
I am happy with you in my life
You are not my happiness 
Yes i enjoy your company , a part of you makes my life worth living 
When your here I am happy , when your gone I am still happy

In the still of the night 
You are my light
Come with me here
We can always meet there
Even in the dark
I take shelter in your ark
Say no more 
In you I see more
As the winds pass over 
Don't tell me it's over 
Our journey has just begun
Just promise not to run
The surprise in your eyes
As I kiss you goodnight as my prize

No comments:

Post a Comment