Thursday 6 March 2014

SEARCHING IN THE WRONG PLACE


A neighbour found Nasruddin on hands and knees.
“What are you searching for Mullah?” “My key.”
Both men got on their knees to search. After a while the neighbour says, “Where did
you lose it?”
“At home.”
“Good Lord! Then why are you searching here?”
“Because it’s brighter here.”
Search for God where you lost Him.

Are we searching for things that we have not lost ?
We spend alot of money and time looking for happiness , searching for it 
We read books , travel to far away destinations , try our level best to get it 
What if we have it all along , its not lost its inside of us 
Its in all of us 

I often think that one day i will find happiness , I mean I am working hard , making ends meet and sacrifices to one day have a happy ending.
I am looking forward to something , its suppose to happen as the years go on, there is suppose to be a place when all is well with my soul. A time is suppose to come when I have made it .
Am I waiting for something or a moment that is already here but I am unable to recognize it 
Its in front of me isn't it , all I have to do it grab hold of it and make it my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment