Thursday 27 February 2014

War of my life


Come out Angels ,Come out Ghosts, Come out Darkness, Bring everyone you know
I'm not running, I'm not scared, I am waiting and well prepared, I'm in the war of my life, At the door of my life
Out of Time and there's no where to run
I've got a hammer, And a heart of glass, I got to know right now, Which walls to smash, I got a pocket, Got no pill
If fear hasn't killed me yet ,Then nothing will
All the suffering , And all the pain, Never left a name,
I'm in the war of my life, At the door of my life, Out of time and there's nowhere to run

I was thinking of a different world the other day.
A world where you bought love, happiness , laughter, sadness, joy, fear, etc. I mean you literally have to spend money to buy the emotions
Food is available everywhere , all the poor people have food only the rich buy emotions , they have them in storage and accounts all over the world
When you have to experience an emotion you have to pay for it
People robbing the bank to steal 1000x loves and a thousand laughs. People have enough to eat , infact too much
Where 80% of the population is obese and only the rich and wealthy are in shape
But the poor cannot experience any emotions , many people get arrested for showing these emotions
They go to war for the right to love
The right to laugh
The right to feel , to feel anything at all
You have people addicted to love and hugs
People steal smiles
A world where everyone has enough to eat but only a few can experience emotions
No poverty , no diseases, no malnutrition
Just starving from emotions

No comments:

Post a Comment