Friday 21 February 2014

Love is blind



Let me tell you a little story : Once upon a time this girl met a married man and they had an affair , just to be clear , this girl knows the man is married.
so life went on, she fell pregnant with his child and he convinces her to get an abortion, then she fell pregnant again, another abortion
she had about 4 by this married man. He always says his gonna leave his wife and she doesn't take the job overseas because she doesn't wanna loose him, she loves him very
much, all her friends have tried to talk to her but she doesn't want to listen to anyone , she loves her man and that's the end of that topic. As the years pass by
she finally kept one of the babies , now the married man dies and she wants to bury her man but the wife wants nothing to do with her, they fight, she obviously looses
and her life is full of misery and anger , she just saw her life pass her by and she was in love with this man
the only thing she has that's from him is their love child, she remembers all the holidays, the weekends, the hotels, the late night phone calls, the dinners in far away
exclusive restaurants, the presents, all the lonely nights he couldn't be with her because he was at home with his family
End...

The only thing sad about this story is the love child who never knew his father , the only thing he remembers are the birthday presents and that's about it
And the child doesn't even have his fathers surname , our children deserve better, if you're in such a situation or know some one who is please lets stop the cycle
this is not fair to our children, and we all know when the boyfriend/married man dies things fall apart and your nowhere to be found in his will nor will his
family recognize you as their own

I could never be your boyfriend , 'Cause you know I gotta special girl, And I could never be your husband. But that don't mean you still don't rock my world
And I can take you to an island, We can be there, just the two of us, Girl, I love to see you smilin', All I ask is that you keep it hush, girl
I could take you out to dinner, But there's a couple of places we won't go,  'Cause number 1 is no beginner, And there's a couple things that she don't know
So I can take you to a hotel, We can be there just the two of us, Girl, I love you 'cause you don't tell, And you know just how to keep it hush, girl
Listen to me, Though I love your sex, I can't, I can't, I can't leave her, no, no, Though that arse is incredible ,But I can't, I can't, I can't leave her, no, no
See, we could have fun behind those doors, And we could do things, girl, behind those doors,  We can do anything you want behind those doors,
 And do it all night long behind those doors
So baby, be my number 2, girl, I love you, Be my number 2, girl, I need you, Be my number 2, girl, you're so fine, so fine Be my number 2 but you will never be my number 1
R. Kelly - Be My #2

No comments:

Post a Comment