Tuesday 7 April 2015

Worse And Best Break Up Excuses



Dating is a headache and a half. Sometimes you meet someone who makes you feel happy and you look forward to spending each day with them. You can't wait to see them, you can't stop thinking about them, you just want to share all your time with them and sometimes things just end.


It's not you it's me - It's over and I don't really feel like explaining myself. Nice knowing you. It's harsh, short and sweet.

I can't do this anymore - Either your partner has found someone new or they are scared of something and just want to be left alone immediately.

I need space - I see you too much, this is not really a break up, the person just wants some space, call abit less and when you do visit leave a bit early and let them miss you, don't avail yourself too much

I need time to figure out what I want in life - They don't want you. Hit the bar drink your heartbreak away and get back on that horse buddy.

You are too good for me, you deserve better - Once in awhile you meet someone and you just can't believe they like you back. You can't believe that you just woke up next to them and it scars you. So you end the dream before they end it for you.

We can't see each other anymore , I'm getting married - All I have to say is sorry if you once were given this one, oooops, " utloba strong neh".

I love you but I'm not " in love" with you - This is like being in a coma, this excuse makes no sense whatsoever. I love you but I'm not " in love" with you hahaha this is some BS!!

I'm not really over my ex, so it's not fair to you - This is a dual one, they may still be in love with their Ex's or you do certain things that remind them of their ex's or quiet simply they just want out of the relationship.

I'm not ready to be in a relationship - This happens when you have been on a couple of dates with someone and you just don't feel like it is going anywhere.

You're just to much more mature than me - Dating some people feels like you  are dating someone who wrote the "relationship bible", they know it all, they always have answers to everything and they are never wrong.

Our lives are going in different direction - This mostly happens when there is a change in careers and it's time to make a decision on if your are sticking with this person for life and you are just not ready to make that commitment

I can't give you all the things you deserve - Financially a person could be in a bad spot to give you and shower you with the things you deserve. It makes them sad when they see that you need something and they cannot provide it for you.

Silence. I think that is the best and worse excuse you can get. You know when your partner says nothing, does nothing, wants nothing, asks for nothing, all you get is just silence. I personally think that is the harshest one of them all.



1 comment: