Friday 11 April 2014

The Frog.

Scientists tested a frog. They cut it's legs off and they said "jump!" The frog didn't jump.
Scientist therefore concluded that when frogs lose their legs, they become deaf.

For me its about measurement . If you grade a fish on its ability to clime a tree, it will always come short. just like if you compare your life
with other people you will always come up short and feel like life isn't fair , but if you count your blessing one by one you will surely see how far you've gone and just how blessed and gifted you are.
The day I stopped comparing myself to my friends was the day I started being happy , lets
choose to let their accomplishment inspire us than make me jealous . In other words I am better of now than I was a year ago but if I use the wrong
measuring tool I will always come up  short

I know the world is full of hate and anger , jealousy and a whole lot of things
We need to accept who and what we are as human beings in order for us to move on with our lives
Its difficult to want good things or share your bread with your neighbour when your also hungry
When we can't stop judging our selve how do we think we will be able to accept others
I truly believe life can be such a joyful thing to experience
You dont chase out the darkness you simply put in light , so much light that the darkness simply removes itself
We are more than able to achieve these goals
Don't you just simply wish sometimes you could change the way people think and be just like you
But what would be the point of all of that
We are individuals and we should embrace that fact
Lets kill each other with happiness, joy, laughter, songs, hugs, kisses, friendship
Lets give each other so much positiveness that there is no space for any negativeness
Lets learn to un-hate and love

"When your cup is full stop pouring" Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment