Tuesday 6 January 2015

Almost done ......



In that space between doing the norm and doing what you want
I'm tired of following "normal" let me try this being unique thing and see for myself as to what it can do for me
You know when you have those random moments when your mind is busy wondering around and when you wanna write down those thoughts its as if they just disappear
Whenever I start writing that's when I become blank
You know how we always say next year i'm gonna do this , i'm gonna do that
I'm not having any of those this year , no no mam
I'm gonna do me , I should probably write down some goals
My biggest goal was to reach a quarter of a century without becoming a dad
I know its an odd goal to have right , well that's what I always wanted years later now my biggest fear is having kids late in life
You know that place you think you will know when you get there at a certain time
When you start making the kind of money you wanna make and what not
I believe that place is a myth
unless if you have written down goals and a plan on reaching that particular destination everything else is visage
Most of us don't know what we want until we lose it and the lucky few get to have it back and get to keep it whilst the rest of us only realize at a later stage just what we had and its too late the fat lady has not only sang but she packed up and is performing somewhere else
I have always been content with the little i have
I never really thought bigger and faster or more , if I had enough then it was good enough for me
I came to a point in fact I came to a realization that it's more than just me in this wonderful and dangerously pretentious world we leave in
That the decisions I make not only affect me but a lot of other people as well and i'm ok with that
I have come to the point not of selfishness but a point where I love me more , in all honest the only true person in you life who wants and loves you and will never leave your side nor can you run out of favor with is the man in the mirror . If you take good care of him he will do the same for you
in the words of a great infamous president : " It's not that we don't love you , no we love ourselves more than we love you "

No comments:

Post a Comment