Thursday 6 November 2014

My Washing Machine


Here I am doing my laundry, which is something I have done since I left home for college
And the other day I washed my clothes, I had alot of shirts as I washed them I somehow ended up hurting my fingers. My hands were feeling numb, more like I had just done hard labour and yes I didn't like the feeling . I then thought to myself I do not want to do this again which led me to my washing machine.

So I went to the shops got myself a washing machine, even though it was abit expensive and prior to that fateful day when I washed my clothes I have never thought of buying one , I always preferred hand washing it by myself or hire someone to do it for me. Ok so back to the washing machine, I took the machine home and I hadn't done my laundry for about a full month so my laundry was piling up . I unboxed it and got ready to wash so since it was my first time using this particular model I read the instruction and yes the whole manual, I had some time on my hands.
I followed the instructions which led me to my first wash

Firstly I had to buy an extension cord, Secondly buy washing machine powder, Third had to pay someone to deliver it to my place and got ready for laundry, I just put my clothes in the machine and off it went I loved it. So one might ask why write about such a normal chore well here is what I learned from the whole experience( besides not needed a wife anymore hahaha) .My electricity bill went up . I had to buy specific washing powder to use only for the machine and not counting all the other little expenses that comes with this new convenience of mine. No one tells you about the after effects of it all, all the additional expenses that comes with the purchase and the new costs I now have because of the machine but it has made my life convenient ?



2 comments: