Thursday 24 July 2014

You will smile again



I want you to smile at yourself because you are beautiful
And don't let anybody I mean no opinion tell you any different
The thing I learned about life is that most people are going to see your flaws
And not your beauty , it's sad but true
Your going to be perfect to most but you will always be perfect for the heart God has for you
You have to understand that there is going to be somebody , somewhere at sometime thats is going to find something wrong with you
But the something wrong that they find is nothing but right for the heart that is meant to love you
You might be too outgoing or shy in their eyes but you know what , you have the perfect personality for the heart that is meant to love you
The first step to being unhappy in life, I learned this a long time ago is trying to please everybody
People are different they have different tastes
But never let those differences make you insecure about who you are
I want you to stop spending so much time in the mirror judging yourself, critiquing , bashing and I want you to start spending the rest of your life appreciating and loving yourself
You're beautiful because God says so
And that's all the confirmation that you need
I said this before and i will say it again, there will always be something wrong with you that is not right to a person who is not right for you
Your flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you
Find someone who accept you for you
I want you to stay beautiful and I want you to keep practising that smile it all starts with you

No comments:

Post a Comment