Tuesday 17 June 2014

Done with being a nice guy.



Do you know that "NICE" guy
Thats me right there , you know when you're in high school and want to be part of the cool pretty ladies
I mean if you get seen hanging with them then you're sorted
Well that teenage me back then used to work for me , made friends very easily
get me in a room with complete strangers and I had them laughing like we have known each other for a very long time
that guy was cool
I think I took him and never let go because he worked for me but now I feel like his holding me back
I don't wanna be the funny guy girls like anymore
I wanna be in all honesty that other guy who doesn't care much and isn't really the good guy
the nice guy used to work but I feel his time has come to an end
he isn't useful anymore, sure he still gets me friends and is a very interesting guy but his too nice

This is note really me changing who I am
it's just that guy was useful back then and now instead of being useful he is being used
Some girls figured out i'm nice so im that guy they call when they need a favour
and all along I didn't realise I gave them something that most guys get something out of it
I gave them my Attention!!
I mean if they already have my Attention there's no point in them even giving any up
so it's we come hang out with the nice guy, then later we go home to our not so nice guys
This is B'S!!

"All that shit that used to be cool ain’t cool anymore
All the women we were pursuing, now they want more
And they deserve it all, don’t settle for what ain't yours" Andre3000

So I got thinking and I decided that a woman should earn my niceness
I shouldn't just give it away
And from there we establish if we are friends or something more then I know how much to give and when to let you know your taking it too far and go knock somewhere else
A friend of mine once told me : Man use love to get sex and Woman use sex to get love.




No comments:

Post a Comment